JOINING EFFORTS TO STRENGTHEN THE INTERNATIONAL VISIBILITY AND COMPETITIVENESS OF THE SECTOR
Conxemar, the Spanish Association of Wholesalers, Importers, Manufacturers and Exporters of fish products and Aquaculture is consolidated as an essential instrument in uniting the frozen food sector in our country.
OUR MAIN OBJECTIVES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- To promote and defend the free market system, as part of the economy.
- To help improve the competitiveness of our members.
- To represent and defend the interests of the sector before both private and public government agencies at European, national and regional level.
- The promotion of all different types of campaigns increasing the consumption of frozen foods and in particular those derived from fishing.
- To achieve a more “business friendly” EU and National Regulation for the sector
WE ARE PRESENT AT:
- Member of the Spanish Food and Drink Industry Federation (FIAB).
- Member of the European Fish Processors Association (AIPCE).
- President of the European Federation of National Organizations of Importers and Exporters of Fish (CEP).
- Representative of the European Association on the Regional Advisory Committee of the Long Distance Fleet.
- Member of the Advisory Committee of the Fishing Sector in Spain.
- Member of the Executive Committe of the EU Market Advisory Council (MAC) and Rapporteur of the Working Group II: EU Market.
- Member of the National Fisheries Institute (NFI).