Conxemar in Brussels
The CONXEMAR Bureau in Brussels carries out a regular monitoring of both the European Commission and the European Parliament activities.
With regards to the European Commission, the CONXEMAR Bureau in Brussels represents its members in multilateral and bilateral meetings held with the following Directorates-General:
- Maritime Affairs and Fisheries. DG MARE
- Trade. DG TRADE
- Health and Food Safety. DG SANCO
- Competition. DG Competition
As for the European Parliament, the Brussels bureau carries out the follow-up of different committees:
- International trade
- Environment, Health and Food Safety
- Internal market and consumer protection
Moreover, the bureau represents the voice of the sector to defend its position in the different fields, before the parliamentarians participating in the committees.